Sunday, March 25, 2007

haha .
yes i saw your post my dear (: miss ya .
-
things havent been looking so bright these few weeks .err not exactly what i have thought out to be .zihui had a row with his band teacher .composer ...musician ..or whatever .haha . he's been receiving alot of pressure as i was told. kinda felt bad to see him in a state like that. maybe the fact that both of us are drummers thats why we can understand each other (lol)
-
phone got confiscated when i was having chi oral on thurs .im VERY used to using phones in public now .this is the kind of behaviour that a 17 going 18 year old O level retainee cultivates yeah ?
forgot that i would get caught .forgot that phones are not allowed during examinations .its a freakin 2 hour wait and i was listening to music .careless me .argh .
no hp for 2 weeks .think i can live with it ? absolutely no . =________________=
-
and so for today ..went to church ...haha was late .nicole went off first .went for jamming session ..my arms were strained too much after too much practice at home and i cant control my high hat and crash that well ..bah .i dont even know the worship song anyway .lol
-
after that ...went for supper ...matt treated us to wantanmee ^^\/ and doyle fetched me home afterwards .we were teasing michelle all the way .lalalalas~
-
i want my phone back!

miss u, my sugar baby <3

No comments: