Monday, March 24, 2008




i'm currently using Opera as my internet browser. recently, my miobox has problems entering friendster's webby so yeah. haven't been updating it...
went for blood donation today :D  AND NO. i didn't go there for the sole purpose to look at the nurses. all ahem ahem. nothing to look at, but they are very nice people (:

have to admit that i freaked out a little...not because of the pain, but i simply can't bear to imagine any foreign object poking into my body...hahaha i guess with this, my phobia of needles are gone now. next session would be on june 15, like what kaiwen said, hopefully we can get more people to go along as well. its important! people need our blood! don't be cowards just because you're afraid of it! FIGHT and OVERCOME IT!



anyway, wanted to blog bout this bout a week ago, but forgotten bout it. this is the size of the bowl they use at crystal jade xiao long bao. craps its even bigger than my head!




weetard!


No comments: