Thursday, August 14, 2008

how many nose does jackie have?

probably the most ridiculous thing i had ever done in my entire life, is to question myself verbally (yes, by speech) while staring at my own reflection in the mirror.

which was plainly what i did in the evening. when things couldn't work out, i searched for an alternate solution, which is to realise my own mistakes and to compromise. nothing is much better, than to see the one you love, in a better mood (that includes my parents as well)

i was vexed today, ended up with short tempers everywhere i went today. even to my dad. sorry pops, i love you and mom still. i'll control my tempers in future.

and to my dearest, differences are nothing than just paper walls between us.
we are still one (:


so anyway, things are on the brighter side now. my livejournal is half dead, since i prefer to blog with blogger rather than livejournal but fret not, i will update it soon.

right now, i still have a bowl of noodles to eat and a bunch of numbers to crunch up from the TYS.

bless everyone.




conclusion of this post: jackie only has 1 nose.

No comments: