Tuesday, April 21, 2009

today, i bid farewell to my Sony Ericsson W700i mobile phone. being with me for the past 2 years 5 months and 21 days, i want to say i love you.

you were my entertainment during long bus journeys, the camera which captivated many fond memories, the tool to use in time of emergencies and a phone to send lovey dovey messages to my family, friends and gf.

to the thief who took my phone when it fell out of my bag on to the bed in the changing room when i was taking a shower, may peace be with you.

the sale value of the phone isn't much to the dealers, but it is priceless to me. it was a birthday gift from my dad back in year 2006. i hope you'll have better luck in finding your fortune in future. meanwhile, i neither hate you nor do i like you as well. i know who you are, its only that i do not have sufficient evidence to point the magic finger at you.

i hope that $60 you get from the selling of my priceless w700i will get you more drinks from clubbing and hopefully, i will see you falling asleep on bus in the morning and wake you up so you won't miss your stop and be late for work time and time again.

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
cb

No comments: