Tuesday, June 2, 2009

title doesn't really have to tally with post content, you know?

my nerves got annoyed today by a new guy. not that i really do care, but it went across the limits when he started involving my own personal life.

hey sucker, i am your senior for bloody sake. i only know you for less than 4 hours and you're talking to me like a buddy whom you thought understood your line of jokes. well i am terribly sorry but i did not get your humour when you started pressing your own beliefs and principals onto me.

and before you start preaching on your idea of the word flirting and how you think not respecting a girlfriends status is right, either check the dictionary again or it'll just be me ordering you around.

chances of you discovering this post is pretty small. but who cares. i just need a place to rant on.

camp L.I.O.N.S this coming weekend. i'm keeping myself awake so i won't talk much later, be more slow in doing things so i can analyze the situation before putting forth any action and hopefully get pissed at the new guy and start being Mr Asshole.

whatever, i hope my girlfriend is sleeping well now. sweet dreams to her (:

4 hours 15 min left before my duty commences.

No comments: