Friday, September 18, 2009

mystical bombardment

So i reached work at around 7.15am, only to realise that i left out something that made me insecure for the whole morning. While waiting for the doods to plan something for the night (or decide if we're meeting out later in the evening), i am here to blog.

Things have been quite a breeze these few days. I won't really compare my work shifts with the usual 9 to 5 timing since the job scope of the two are completely different. What we had to endure were grumpy people who seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

While i was doing some blog hopping, i came across a blog belonging to my ex- NPCC senior.
A relationship cannot be measured by the amount of time spent together.

I can still remember the inspirational poster framed up at my dads office.
It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose one.

I suppose this applies to everything in life. Hardwork and effort cannot be replaced with smart aleck deductions totally.
I will always remember what i've gone though, what we have gone through and what you went through with me.
At the end of each day, its still down to the both of us.

i love you and i will always treasure you.

Thus ends a 'kind' of post which i have not done so for a long long time.

prowling, time check over. reporting situation normal, over.
Hand Over Duty.

No comments: