Wednesday, January 20, 2010

drooping eyes, picking his nose & slouched back. Its my idol, Gintoki.


This blog needs to be less colourful. My personal opinion.

O.K so lately I have not been having much spare time to myself. Other than SBM commitments, I had my band stuffs to cope with as well. Songs, rehearsals and discussions.
I suppose the thing that really saps up my time & energy was the practice part.
I believe practice is equivalent to perfection, & I want the grooves I dish out, to be perfect as well.

My current personal life short, lets talk about what I went through before 2009. Its time to do a reflection.
Breezed through my BPT for 5 months, 2008 & 2009. Physical & law training. Scenario based tests, all ok.
I can still remember how I hated the Academy to the core for its boredom, mundane, effed up atmosphere & food. But after graduating from that place, I'm starting to miss the training days and company I had during that period of time.
True, it is nothing like the army, but NSPF sure is 2 years of unique experience other than warfare.

Next, auditions. Juggling NS & my band commitments. I guess I neglected SBM for quite sometime. So yeah, nothing much really happened for 2009 (leaving out the sad parts, of course.)
Met my gf in october...end of story.
The people around me may have changed, but not me. Yet.
I suppose I can tell myself daily, "Yeah, tomorrow will be a different me" & the following day, I'm back to my old self.

Was I too nice to people? Was I insensitive to the atmosphere around me all the time?
Was I too stupid to realise that I was stupid to begin with?

I just got to find out. Man, this is stupid.

No comments: