Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SHOULD I JUST LAUGH @ YOUR LIFE INSTEAD?

Its a difficult question in mind.
There comes a time when a man has to make a life choice.
Actually I think it happens from time to time, not just once.

A Man Chooses. A Slave, Obeys.

Catchy phrase from Bioshock. I like that. Make your own decisions, make it a smart one, don't regret. But if it WAS stupid, let it be a learning experience that it shall not happen again.

There are dark clouds looming out in the skies right now...perfect weather for my nap.
My body clock is so screwed so if anyone out there wants to challenge me into a "my work is so tiring, i'm so tired pls i didn't get enough sleep", be my guest. It is best to leave me be and not advise me to go sleep early or anything related to that because it only irritates me.



B! Keep on going! Don't give up! :DD <3

No comments: