Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shine Mascot Parade 2010


OK so the bottom snare skin broke and I was blamed for it. What? For hitting on it too loud? Ridiculous! Drums are suppose to withstand the whacks and strokes of a drummer!
Only when you REALLY intend to break the snare and use a full swing of your sticks, THEN the snare will break. Still, I was blamed for it. Bad timing. Well, forget it.

Because of the delay in getting a replacement for the snare, our song list was cut down to only 2 songs after the 1st song. Bummer. BUT, I would say the whole event was a success. Besides, screw ups are meant to happen from time to time. I enjoyed the process of going up there, doing my best and going back down the stage, taking photos and supporting the other bands performing. We all did a great job!

More to come, I need to rest. seriously. haha
and...thank you for coming! (:

No comments: