Friday, June 22, 2007

woke up pretty late today. hmms~
accompanied baby till 5am then she went to bed. hahas i stayed up a little while to watch russell peters...no matter how many times i watch it, i'll still laugh my ass off. lolx

holidays are a bored, especially when you're having O's for the year. repeating another year is worse (its my 2nd year taking O's as a sec 5 student). call me stupid, good-for-nothing i don't care.
but i do regret the fact that i didn't study at all last year. hence, the song on my blog >.>
gonna replace it with an immemm something something since some of you were complaining you want to read in peace =.= not like there would soooo many people reading right?
and i still gotta brush up on my vocab and grammar. seeing my peers blog and all, i can't help but look into the mirror and say you suck big time.

gonna watch oceans 13 later on. can't wait..haha i love the plot line.
:D
babys having gym classes today. not gonna be home till round 7+ i reckon ..sigh.
leaving the house at about 8+
cheers all~

No comments: