Saturday, February 16, 2008

decided to blog about DXS performance rehearsal today. OK. went pretty well, my first time having to read scores...gawd dam it.

scores written by Tama Goh himself. bah, i've never seen him before...still, hes a senior so heck.
practice today was confusing at first, but arneesh came 10 min after i did, and thanks to him i managed to get back on rhythm. wooooo.


so let me introduce to you all, my 3 precious pairs of sticks (more to come in future :D)
its not much of a big collection actually...
i first had a Zildjian 5A nylon tip...but gave it to keith since he likes drummania so much.

the Zildjian 6A (i think) Trilok Gurtu Series. this fckin pair had been sold out everytime the new stock arrives. it was my dreamstick actually. finally got it when the new batch came knocking at yamaha at tampines.

another of my favourite pair of drumsticks. I don't know its weight, and i don't know its name. cos the moment my hands felt it, i immediately bought it. cheap though, but i love the feel... because its LONG! hahahahaha


the carlos brand..never heard of it ...would say its 7A (its weighs like a FEATHER) i got it for FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
won it during a lucky draw when i went club paradise to jam with ernest and vick. hahahaha cool eh. i was the one to draw the lot and got a drumstick, for ME the drummer.

and after taking so many photos, i decided i might as well take some shots of my room as well.
i'm lazy to caption it so ....here ya go.





and i was bored while waiting for mom and dad to get ready. lololololol

No comments: