Friday, February 15, 2008

kaiwen told me hes gonna take his freaking time to write a post so i think i'm gonna do the same too.

did you see that? KAIWEN HAS A F#$%ING BLOG! i can't believe it. finally, i'm gonna find out whats going on in that ahem*pea*ahem brain of his. my apologies.

today was pretty fun. hahaha screamed my lungs out RAWR. not to mention that my voice is a goner by now...the first time i ever enjoyed going to kbox. the last time i went, wasn't as enjoyable cos...aye. nvm. with this bunch, i'm able to let lose myself and get high. hahaha.

nothing much left to talk about currently. can't wait for sharing session this saturday.
*breathe in*
we're gonna go singing at a community centre nearby to raise $$ for the old folks!
AND I HAVE NO MORE VOICE LEFT TO SING AND WE DIDN"T EVEN HAVE MUCH OF ANY REHEARSAL MOMENTS AND AND.


DXS PERFORMANCE PRACTICE TOMORROW. i haven't practiced my rolls yet! DAMIT.

No comments: