Monday, May 5, 2008


had alot of fun yesterday. i went in and uncle bernard was like, "eh, ken is here too. they in the first room. want to go and see him?"  
i don't know him anyway, but only know he was the ex guitarist of my band so heck. i phoned neo and told him, then i can sense his "oh shit" moment, told me he'll call davin first. haha he was already outside the door. told him kens in the studio too.



he gave me, "so?"    

=.=

ah well. jamming half way then they walked past and i got a lil bit pressured. cos their drummer was looking at me and i faltered =O nuuuuuuu.

but after they left, we played kurenai >=D it was fun. the first time davin smiled and laughed so much. i entered my drum solo 1 bar earlier and he was like wth then laughing all the way LOL.


ok i guess its just rare that i had that much fun while jamming. neo says we're going to take a break so i guess won't be jamming for sometime.
gotta go study.

No comments: