Tuesday, May 13, 2008




xp says:
SHIT

xp
says:
k

xp
says:
my redirect got prob k

xp
says:
wait i fix

xp
says:

I say:
haha

I say:
redirect to this

I say:
www.meatspin.com

I say:LOL

xp
says:LOL

I say:
that'd be fun

I say:
lol

xp
says:shit, that 1 sure get killed. LOL.

xp
says:nah, i dont like her but dun wan spoil her eyes also.

xp
says:LOL

I say:
hahaha

I say:
then what do you want to redirect to?

I say:
steven lims blog and lag her out? haha


---

on the brighter side, heres something ridiculous for all to see~

this is nest :

and this is nest and me :


pray hard that he won't kill me after i uploaded all these. LOL.
we're currently organising a Jumble Sale at Shan You Counselling Centre. loads of stuffs on sale, from shoes to soft toys to ornaments and even decorative sculptures @.@

heck, theres even a gramophone record disc!

nestys hand and the antique~

cool right? i wonder where you can get all these. but theres loads more and i'm lazy to describe!
there are some really cool stuff though, quite expensive i must say but we're selling off at a fixed price, cheaper of course!



this is just part of the room filled with the stuffs after the sorting, the rest have been sorted out in another room ~




its just the beginning in life, there will be more obstacles to come.

ily (:

No comments: