Saturday, January 17, 2009

the ending

like what nicole described me, i often only regret when things are gone from my life.
like seriously, this whole matter, i have been the insensitive one and always taking everything for granted.

i didn't want to upset you, i didn't want to make you unhappy...many times you gave in to me, trying hard not to dissapoint me but while doing so, i dissapointed you just as you were trying to make me happy.

i regret my actions, i regret what i've said, i regret what i've done. you had your regrets too and i am the reminder of the past. i love you, i never expected all this and i definetly wasn't trying to be a dickhead though i know i am one.

i love you still, and i still do. i just can't bear to see you walk out of my life...i don't want...i don't wish to.

my love, i want you to stay with me. endure a little longer and i'll change my ways. please.

No comments: