Thursday, January 1, 2009

its 2009? so soon?

oh wow look, 2008 just wheezed past.

not so much of an exciting year for me, actually.

had a performance at PKS. had to say we merely scraped thru for the 2nd performance, everyone was like wow even though i was skeptic at the results when we just exited the stage. great thanks to the motivators, who made the whole thing so alive.
and kudos to Reaching Jhana, we'll reach there one day. haha!


though my girlfriend doesn't tell me everything nor mention me all the time, i miss her and i love her. and i tell her everything.

i love my family. my mom and dad, my sisters...i mean you guys were great...dad, you didn't complain at all when i used up all my NS salary to pay off my debts and such you know...and you even gave me some allowance to scrap thru...thanks alot...you're the greatest..you never complain about the hardships and you love us as much as you love mom, we know that (:
and mom, thanks for everything you've done for the family. though its not significant to some people (who seem to take it for granted most of the time), i appreciate and am grateful for all the sweat you've put in for the family.


in short, i love both of you, mom, dad. (: shall end this post with a happy new year, behold, my Closet Fortress.

No comments: