Monday, February 16, 2009

punches the wall

hi people, i'm back (:

i guess a one day of self-reflection didn't do much but it improved my emotions tremendously.
many thoughts ran through my mind while i was doing some thinking. its personal and extremely private so i won't be revealing it here :D haha

today, we went to the Woodlands Checkpoint to do a tour on the various security measures against illegal immigrants and checkpoint offenders. the cat-claw is simply amazing! just a small button and a vehicle can be immobilized to scrap.

we went to the cafeteria during lunch time. even though food was to be provided back at camp, i went on and bought myself a big meal...after days of starving myself. it actually calms my mind and made me think hard. anyway, i didn't really liked the food prepared back at the camp.

going to practice my songs now. blessing and wishes to everyone, may you be well and happy.
thanks to all my friends, PKL gang, Reaching Jhana and many others who had tried their best to cheer me up. you guys were great and i'm fortunate to know people like you all.
i wouldn't have pulled through if not for all of you. THANKS!


i'm still thinking though.

No comments: