Saturday, May 9, 2009

VESAK

taking this opportunity of a quick post,
would like to give my blessings and love to everyone under the sun..

my parents,

thank you for providing me with a shelter since the day i was born. thank you for all the love that i was given by the both of you. mom, dad. i love you both.

my gf,

thanks for the past 1 year 12 days. being your boyfriend had been a bliss and i will always be happy being with you. wish you many luck for your MYEs (:


and to my friends,

SCREW ALL OF YOU. but hope you all will have a great day ahead.


Reaching Jhana will be on straits times today! though i think its just a small column. but who cares!



fyi, this thing finally ran out of battery juice on its own. its not responding to my presses. lol

happy vesak everyone!

No comments: