Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i finally found it

slept for 3 hours before i woke up and took over my mate. He didn't sleep, at all. Phone, PSP, stare into space and knock off from work =.= hahaha that's gerald for you.

so i got home an hour later, decided to take bus 8 with my colleagues and dropped off opposite my house. To tell the truth, even though i had 3 hours of slack, i was feeling worse than ever. So i flipped open my phone, had a look at my wallpaper and i smiled. OK, I'm back to normal.

jumped into bed immediately when i got home to my room. no worries, I'm changing the sheets already so no prob about the no-bath issue. woke up at 1345hours. Dad and Mom went off to the factory and I'm here, looking for food.

looking forward to a few weeks time, I can't help but smile everyday now. Its bliss. aww

yeah and i miss my baby! <3

No comments: