Monday, November 16, 2009

longs for an update, but i had been very slacked off for the past few days. going out, going out, sending my gf home from work. zero days of boredom (other than work that is).

Audition for EOY '09. I can't say I wasn't nervous because I WAS surprisingly. Still, the studio they used for the auditions. man, i am so going to go back there for practice sessions.
It went pretty well and everyone was happy. just imagine, almost a year of constant practice just for that and that was the conclusion of it.

Having a sore throat already. dam.

So I went to far east with baby for shopping. bought myself a long sleeve while she herself bought more than 5 pieces of clothes. Went to watch paranormal with the rest of the SBM gang afterwards.

time for some borderlands (:

It was horror and spooky alright. but other than that, quite fake. The only part that I got spooked out was when the girl got dragged off the bed. The ending sort of spoiled all the efforts of making the clip look like a real recording. quite worth the 10 bucks anyway.

No comments: