Sunday, May 2, 2010

A closure to this, a closure to everything.

the monochrome scenery in the dead of night



the richly colored extension that I asked for






the more they’re spread out, the more colors are added like a peacock’s feathers


dazzling blinding the magic of light toward the endless spiral (to be continued...)

It is time I moved on.


Teri said something that struck me to the very core. Change for my own self.
The future is unpredictable no matter how we tell ourselves that it is expected or it won't be happening.

For now, I look forward to every day after. There will always be a better tomorrow, no point in crying over spilt milk and regret only at the point of destruction. What is most important, is now.

For this end of the post, I conclude the closure of the 20 years of my life, 20 years of existence on this realm, all the happiness, all the good memories and the unhappiness which would be an experience and lesson for me.

Goodbye Pearson and hello to Xeno.





No comments: