Friday, December 24, 2010

Its X'mas!

Let me just give a quick post before my girlfriend finds out that I've been skiving when I told her I was busy.

Its nearing X'mas and X'mas eve is today! How shall I put this. 2010 had been a year packed with many shit and good stuffs. I'll just briefly summarize, first quarter of the year was hell. Total black. 
After June, things got a little brighter and as of now, I'm pretty content with my life. 
Anyway, I'm still discontented with somethings. Perhaps it isn't wise to list it out for the public to see, considering I've learnt a very harsh lesson. I shall just be quiet and slowly fade away.
What is it that demands so much of my attention? I don't think I should. I have other things to worry about and focus on. 

This isn't my passion, this isn't part of my circle. But it was where I got to know great people. Big or small. They have made an impact on my life. Still, I don't have the will to commit anymore. 
Wait, since when have I from the beginning? I'm only capable of standing by the sidelines and watch. Maybe give a few kicks and pushes and verbal supports. That is all.

Either way, I'll just sit back, watch and do nothing.
On that black note, I wish everyone a Merry X'mas and a happy new year.


No comments: