Monday, December 27, 2010

Please Rain

X'mas is over. It felt so long. It was a long weekend, honestly.
I got my first nerf! its an alpha trooper! not like I really care about the technical terms of the toy but, finally! I was actually waiting for a value buy. Initially, I wanted to get a Recon just like the others but after looking at its performance, I got turned off.

As for the other later models, not worth the buy too. $$ and performance. Till this little guy came and I was like, O.K! time to get one myself. And yep, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

On to X'mas shopping, one word to describe it. Great! Never shopped this much before getting things that I actually want. Got 2 pairs of spec frames for both gf and me. Sweet. Couple wear.

shoes, clothes and thats all. Happy with the day being spent.

Back to work.

No comments: