Sunday, February 18, 2007

haha .new year preparations are completed .updated my firefox ..and currently torrenting my new naruto episode ..the FREAKIN FILLERS HAVE ENDED . WOOHOOOS .
-
dad bought a couple of simple bathrooms fixtures ...and wanted me to install them myself =____=
sibei ma fan .have to bring out the drill and all .
and this was the freaking thing that kept me occupied the whole night long .okay ,not that LATE into the night ..around 7 to 8 pm lidat .any later and the whole lobby would have complained .took awhile for me to noe hw to operate that ..but its DAM POWERFUL .I CAN KILL ....opps .
now i understand why this sorta thing are guys best friend ..as in husbands and ...yeah wadever =x





30 min later ...this was hw my toilet looked like :
nice ...? YES ITS NICE .i have to MEASURE AND ALL ...but i didnt behave like Mr.Bean .hahahaha!











so ..this is the outcome of my hardwork ...and sweat ..and blood..yeah ..blood ..i cut myself by accident ..lols :
not much of a difference .hahaha ...but compared to before ,the fixtures were dam old ...the instant heater has served me since i was primary 4 ...so that would mean ...a total of 8 years .hahaha!
-
did a couple of other stuffs too ...since i got the drill ..i drilled another hole in my room! wanted to put a clock there .was so DAM afraid i wud accidentally drill the GAS PIPE ..cos the gas meter is jus outside my room .hahaha
-
-
-
-
sooo ..this is how it looked like ...lol
NICE?! mus say nice .hahahahaha ...and a very drastic turn of events ...THE NOISE POLLUTANT WAS PLACED OUTSIDE MY ROOM. AHHHHH!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
yeps .maybe i can drill a hole somewhere ...
>=)

No comments: