Friday, February 16, 2007



hey peeps .finally back to bloggin .a lil bit busy over these few days ..cos of valentines ...and of cos ..chinese new year preparations .got quite a couple of matters on my list ..phew .almost neglected my sugar baby . X(
-
things have cooled down recently .didnt get a pass for my O's ..so i opt for a retake ...means im going back to sch .gonna go back to see the VP tml at 9.30 with my dad ...
dads been trying to get me to clear up my room ..hahahas .
anyway, happy belated valentines to all ..had a great day ...hehe .OKAY. pictures time!
was too tired to smile .hehehe!
haha .too bad ..i only got one to show .muahahahs .went to watch epic movie .had great laughs .but irish didnt laugh much . =_____________= but i like her eyes while we were in the theatre ...so dolly! CUTE ! X) *loves*
-
gotta stop here ...and i found my old skin ..jus maybe short of a few links .argh .happy CNY all!

No comments: