Monday, February 19, 2007

okayyyy back again .im so freaking tired ...didnt sleep last night ..cant sleep at all .deary was worried i might fall sick .hehe! *huggies* she can msg half way and fall sleep ..lols
-
love the pair of slipper u got for me .thanks baby! *tight hugs*
i wear them everytime im on casual ...hahahas
its gone a lik black =(((( tried to wash it off but i cant! >.<
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-

so....slpt for an hr ..then got up to go to church to get my jack and pay melis tha money ...yunhui gave me a belated valentines gift ..and dad gave me an ang pow wen i was still slping on the sofa at the living room ...seriously ,i'd prefer the sofa than my bed anytime ..muahaha .
after the service ,went to 7 eleven to get smth to eat ..
this was my breakfast ..this morning ...

itssss ...a lil bit pathethic .hahaha but tats all i cud find ..other than mashed potato and hot chocolate ..din really think they wud go well with my appetite .
hehe .irish is my best .MY BEST, and SHES MINE >=) im selfish .wakekekekekex.
TOUCH HER AND I"LL BLOW UR ARSE TO BITS ...!!!

No comments: