Saturday, May 5, 2007

i think i just got the slightest idea of who that person is @.@

hmmm~ yes i do like to pinpoint peoples bad point.
you don't have a name, you talk like an idiot, and you really do talk like an idiot.
Conclusion: you are an idiot.

my guesses: i love the way i blog. i blog my thoughts and i limit my offence language and contents to a LARGE extent. im not racist, and i certainly do not single out anyone on my blog for flaming.(well, maybe for this post perhaps. LOL)
i got the guts to post with my name, why not you? im sure your parents gave you a name with a specific reason and that is to identify yourself. one does not exist when its name is false.

i'd be very happy to meet you in person if you ARE really not happy with me. i am prepared for the worst case scenario...at least that whats i can only fathom.

fork you (: if you're really not happy, whack me then. and i don't believe in karma so dont preach it.
Zzz

No comments: