Tuesday, May 22, 2007

met dearie today. haha.
missed her loads...haven't met her for such a long time. everythings clear now...and i hope to maintain it this way.
haha she taught me maths...and blahs. actually i pretended i didn't know some questions. hehe! xP


i can't believe i actually failed english. guess my personal recount went a bit out of point. sigh.
gotta work even harder. chinese O's nearing soon. kinda reminded me of '06..but heck.
this years gonna be different. Temasek Poly, my target where my dreams are.

jamming on 9th and 12th of june. ash suggested that we book the studio for an earlier session so as to prepare ourselves better. problem is, i don't know how they're gonna be able to practice all the songs before the performance.


<3 dearie. hah i miss you loads!

today was dam funny. walked her home.
after that, i went on my way towards the MRT...then she msged me and said that shes coming back down to buy something. and i walked back again. chatted awhile...gave her a peck and left. :D
love ya.

[quoted]
xenOgenesis, STOP SLEEPING LUHS.

thanks tomahawk. haha

No comments: