Saturday, May 12, 2007

sigh. sometimes i really do piss myself off over trivial matters. oh well, at least i don't release my frustration on others.

look here "nameless". wait, i think i call him CB better. that might be his real name =O

ok CB. i have no idea who you are but if you had at least made an effort to tag with a "proper" name, i would have been nicer towards you and apologized if i've offended anyone in any of my blog posts.
2nd, you talk about me being "careful" and referring me as an "assholeeeeee"(i don't get why some people like to act cute with so many Es.

maybe i should get this point straight. i don't deny that im no idiot. only idiots reject the prospect of being and behaving like an idiot AND also, say that people who calls others idiots are idiots themselves.

Conclusion: i don't care? you came to my blog, mess with me on my tagboard and ask me to becareful? yeah. this is a blog. i blog my thoughts. i blog my personal life.

if it affects you that much, my deepest sympathy goes to you. you have a sad sad life.
if you're SO affected by trivial stuffs such as me "pinpointing others" as targets of insults(which i don't believe i've done before, but i am doing it now), get a life. seriously, don't go reading blogs if it affects you that much.

speaking of childish, i got a flashback of laughing my ass off a few weeks back when a guy said he was "hoping" that i would forgive the "person" whos going to walk into my house and murder my parents. ohmygawd, im so scared you know? i'll be extra careful next time. thanks a lot for the warning.

and i will forgive that "person", provided he lives long enough.

<3 baby! hehe. nowadays lazy to update. exams period...

STOMP sent me an email regarding my blog post and asking for my particulars @.@
hahahaha. yays. LOL~

No comments: