Thursday, December 6, 2007

even my parents said that, I'm a different person ever since i started working. i myself didn't notice the change...it was only until she started getting irritated by me then did I realise...



wtf was i doing. when did i become so careless in everything i do? why didn't i always double take and check what i was doing.
i know it sounds as though im pushing the blame to my unconscious and oblivious self. but no, i am not. if its a negative behaviour that i have adopted, then i will change for the better.
i can only thank god that, she hasn't given up on me yet. im truly happy that shes giving me a chance to prove myself .

it'll take quite some time but i believe i can achieve that level of maturity. till then, i'll be blogging everyday as though go through my thoughts for the day and fix it...

...
sounds like anti-virus prog.

OH YEAH. i used to call unknown insects ANTI VIRER...when i was in pri school...thats cos i don't know how to pronounce it and i'll always try to show off that im smarter and mr-know-it-all...like an idiot.


im just hoping that history won't repeat itself again. i really can't bear to take anymore damage.

zarrrrrr....zarrrrr....zarrrr.....stay calm. sit back, have a cuppa, review and fcking fix it mr pearson. or you're gonna be killing yourself for your failures.


i just want to be your boy (:

No comments: