Saturday, December 29, 2007

i've always been amazed with mobile technology ever since my dad first got his water bottle phone EONS ago .

my dad carried it around his waist like nobodys business. just look at how mobile technology have grown over the years.
its kinda hard to believe if you actually think about it deep down.

well anyway, heres a new phone from Motorola
its called the MOTO Q9h. I never took a liking for these kind of phones, since I don't really need such a sophisticated phone. But after looking at the features, I'm like...


THIS IS SO COOL.



ok, maybe some other phones already have functions such as that but so far (for me, duh), i never seen a phone (of that type) being that cool before. other species of that phone of different brands, were bored with those office-cover designs...just for businessmen and working people.


so here it goes,
With the pre-installed Windows Mobile 6.0, the interface of the MOTO Q is as familiar as that of a PC. I can surf the internet and basicly do almost anything I am doing right now with a desktop computer.
the phone is also capable of launching 80% of applications with just two clicks using
shortcuts.


isn't that amazing? i was always complaining how laggy my phone is ...maybe i'll get one for my dad as a present...hehe
and unlike some phones, the keypad is the standard QWERTY type. which means, no more unfamiliar hassles while typing.






well it comes with pre-installed wireless internet IE from the Windows Mobile 6.0 Operating
System and the additional Opera Browser, the MOTO Q lets you log onto the web
from anywhere.


I've used the Opera Browser on my desktop computer before and its ubber convenient when it comes to managing web pages and navigating. to think a phone supports that. wow.


and and added bonus (well...won't really call it a bonus =x) it is also equipped with and On-board HSDPA high speed wireless connectivity technology that allows speedy web surfing and with incredible ease.



and it also comes with pre-installed Windows Live™ Messenger or other IM applications !!!
i'd probably be online on msn 24/7. woots.


theres practically so much more as to what the phone can do. dandy eh ? might want to go down to the shops and take a look at it...


meanwhile i'll just play with my old phone >.>



P.S: first time im doing ad-blogging. hope it goes well (:
cheers all.

No comments: