Friday, September 19, 2008

<3 babygirl

another week of 'slacked' hell. i won't really complain since our training was pretty much VERY slack. and the early book out times were really a luxury to 133 intake.

the field instructors were harsh, but truly, it does have an effect on my attitude. move like lightning, sound like thunder. persevere!
i was never lazy anymore, the harsh training has instilled discipline in me, which i believe will do wonders in whatever i do in my music hobby.

anyway, i missed seeing my girlfriend so much (my parents too, i love my parents equally the same) that i kept nagging her for a neoprint shoot. i know its childish for a guy my age but i can't think of anything else compact enough to bring into camp that will allow me to see her face everyday.

this is what i'll see in my locker beside my bed when i wake up every morning:


i saw a full moon on wednesday i think. it was extremely round. joel said that upon seeing the moon, all of us are sure to think of home. hes so dam fucking right.


so the week before, which was my first book out, i went for darlings first jamming session. no extra comments on the drummer and vocalist but towards their attitude in forming a band, its seriously a -.- face for me. the drummer is cmi, his attitude is also cmi. arrogance and naiveness is all he has. vocalist, not bad but can be improved... i know, i'm a critic >=)

my beautiful and sexy girlfriend :D



move like lightning, sound like thunder! Foxtrot Company!

No comments: