Tuesday, September 30, 2008

foolishness at its peak

having to live in a camp and worry about your loved ones, is really sickening.
to pour out and let your gf know of your doubts, is actually inflicting a big scar on her heart.

something which i've never experienced before. aw dam.

darling, we've been thru alot. quarrels were at minimum, doubts being kept as a secret. but nonetheless, i've been trying to allay all my fears and doubts so i can continue walking down our path with no worries at all.

5 months mean nothing. we shall not number and calculate the duration of how long we've been together. i know you'll read my blog, thats why i'm writing here. i'll be there to walk with you and care for you. i'll change my perspective in life, my views and my musical path, for we must grow and adapt with each passing day. this is our story and we shall end it happily together.

happy 5th month anniversary darling. its been great and always will be, loving you (:

No comments: