Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEVER WHINE

feeling energized, thanks to my gf. hahaha we both like to tease each other :D

dearest came over to my house in the morning, bathed and got ready to go out for a movie. watched walle. it was nice and meaningful too. trust me, theres more to what they showed in the advertisements. 10 bucks was worth it, seriously. had subway before that, couldn't finish on time.

and oh crap, i just realised i left the double chip chocolate cookie at babys house. dammit. LOL

nvm, she can have it (if you read this, eat the chip before the ants get it) speaking of which, she kept saying that her room was messier than mine (ya right =.=) her room was bigger than mine, has 2 amps and a spanking new bass by the closet corner. my gf is a good bass player. don't deny it =p

llingered for awhile longer at her house before i set off for punggol. thanks for spending the day with me dear (: love you loads. <3

No comments: