Thursday, October 16, 2008

a moment of comfort.

just got back from the academy. dam beat, slacked, had light duty for 2 weeks for chao keng cos i needed the time to study. practical exams in a few hours time.

pissed many people in my squad off cos i kept dissappearing without notice. even the instructor this morning was angry at me for no turning up during physical training. argh, i just hope it won't leave a permanent black impression on him.

shall discipline myself more, shall work hard, train hard, play less and chao keng less. anyway, i've only chao kenged ONCE, so it shouldn't be that bad.
had a change in phone number, 90180868 (which was a freaking nice number) is no longer in use by me. don't know which lucky idiot will get this number, it'd prolly cost more to get this. should auction it, muahaha.

if theres anyone i failed to update my new mobile number, leave a tag behind.


don't say 6 weeks, even a weekends' confinement is enough to kill me for not being able to return home and see my girlfriend and family.
the moment i saw my computer, my hands were tingling like shit.

now i really feel like shit for my exams. argh

No comments: