Tuesday, July 21, 2009

insanity streak, for now.

19 years of my life, i had so many ups and downs.

i was truly wondering if i had done something wrong recently, or was it that i did not spend more time with you when this was a period of time that you needed me.

i have to start realising my mistakes from now on. many times in my life, i had been told of my wrongdoings. i reckon that's why i won't change.
to be told and to realise by oneself, its completely different.

well, that's just being me. my habit of talking about my own problems on my blog.
my colleague thinks all male bloggers are gays.


in anycase, i'm still very much in love with my girlfriend.

remembered an old song i was always listening with my cassette player when i was younger. thanks to kaiwen for the reminder.


No comments: