Tuesday, July 28, 2009

moms birthday


my food:


my mom:
the birthday lady
for taking care of me in every way, even when you're angry at me. love was not expressed through words, but through actions. i love you mom.

my dad:
many many commitments, juggling between family, religious work and his business [ and as a police officer in the past].
you're the greatest dad i've ever known.


my sister:
the pretty and modern sister of mine. lolol

my eldest sister:
eldest and caring sister of mine


no pictures of me, impossible to camwhore at a place like that. haha its a pretty darn good place to eat as well, only expensive. buffet spread, with crab claws available every 10 to 15 min. food, pretty superb. k i'm tired.

its been a year and 3 months of me my girlfriend being together. come to think of it, time flies by pretty fast. many things happened along the way and it wasn't easy to overcome them. its been quite some time, but lets relive the magic when we first started and maintain the flame (:
lots of love to my dearest girlfriend <3

No comments: