Thursday, July 9, 2009

they need Type A blood donors

HSA messaged me yesterday afternoon, saying that their blood bank for type A blood is running low.

so i'll be heading down to HSA in the morning after my night duty to do some blood donation [that'll be tomorrow morning, lol] if anyone would like to join me, just text me a message and let me know.


i doubt anyone would tag along. its too early for kaiwen [you have school?] and i don't know who else would dare to do blood donation.



and i simply love to eat my meals with the chicken bowl!



ok, time to go get some food.

[YOUR AD HERE]
Hello ananda house people, if you have not done the sbmy membership form (with a passport sized photo), please proceed to http://sbmyouth.blogspot.com, click on the membership download form link and print a copy of the form (:

also, please be informed that this coming saturday is the sports camp. "Members who DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THE CAMP but are interested to join in for LUNCH can meet at 11am - 12 pm at sentosa. this activity is unofficial. if you need more details, you may contact ernest the joker at 91143137 (:

[END OF AD]

No comments: