Friday, April 30, 2010

Palms out-stretched

I won't consider the past few days to be norm. Or even for the past 2 months as well. Much happenings and much shit has gone past me. This time, this time. It is either me, myself or none at all.

Quotes from people all around me, I used to ignore them and view them as merely a bunch of words stringed together. However, those quotes may fit certain events that took place for both 2009 and this year, 2010.

For me to know, no one else to know. I need to sit down and relax, think. What have I missed out. What did I do. I need a boost. I cannot stop here.  I must go on. But what drives me?

I'm still searching, for that fill. For now, I rest my case. This is not the end, yet.

We have ten fingers and two hands. A mind to control everything.
We have 24 hours a day only. We can't have 25 hours or more for a day.

But,
we have all the time till our place in this realm expires.

Do we have enough time to accomplish what we've set out to do? Maybe not.
Do we have time to accomplish what we've set out to do with our best efforts? Of course.

Yet to see but knowing you to be in the arms of another man, knowing that you're being comforted by another man. Knowing that you are loving another and being loved. As long as you are happy, I am fine with it. My emotions, I will contain it. May you be blessed and last long with him. <3

My heart is still beating.

No comments: