Monday, November 26, 2007

and this is how it goes ;

ME -> an assisting graphic artist at my dads factory
Mr CW -> some guy who doesn't know the meaning of friendliness and pleasure working experience (ahem)



ME
: hi, i'm here for the delivery of the namecards for Mr EN ...

Mr CW : okay. let me double check the cards.

ME : >.>

Mr CW : do you know whos pearson? the artist from your company?

ME : yeah, what about him?

Mr CW : no, just that all the artists at your company doesn't seem to be very bright.

ME: oh...isit ...?

Mr CW : yeah. but this new guy, pearson is alot more efficient than the other 2 ...but not good enough ...

ME: hmm...i see i see ...well...just sign here ...and heres your copy ...

Mr CW: ok...hmmm

ME: well, thank you Mr CW. my names pearson, nice doing business with you (:

Mr CW : O.O



or at least i hope it would happen that way. this CW guy, doesn't seem to understand the difference between an average business deal and a major one.
i mean FGS, we're artists doing the artwork for your namecards, you give us your contact infos, we do the artwork, email it to you and you do the checking.

and your reply to my colleague was as though he fucking owes you a living. look dude, I don't want to put your name here, neither do I want to reveal the company name cos its a major company and I don't wanna get sued .

i hope you piss on your work and get fired for being such a prat.
and another type of people I hate are those who FUCKING TAKE MY SPEAKERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.


those don't belong to me, you took it, and now the sound produced is softer compared to the right.
everything that LANDS IN YOUR HAND WILL BE DOOMED.
go burn your hands dammit. its useless.

No comments: