Sunday, November 11, 2007

not that i've been lazy, i was just busy these few days. in about 4 hours time, i'll have to launch of to somewhere for my cousins wedding (2 wedding events for this year. O.O ).

im the emcee for his wedding dinner. volunteered for it...for english ...last minute, mom told me that i had to do chinese as well...knowing how shitty my chinese is, i protested and sis2 says she doesn't like my attitude of not learning...i agree on that point, but i suppose i didn't agree to it during lunch when i went ballistic on her criticisms.

hmm in any case, im having problems with the chinese part...don't know what im gonna do ...can't back out, if not johnson will be like so dissapointed since he placed his hopes on my already. =\

watched Cast Away for the 2nd time in my life. it was aired a few hours ago ...and having grown up so much, i think i understood the movie better....the way Tom Hanks acted in the movie ...
and one very important thing that further supports my move against i-wanna-die-because-my-boyboy/girlgirl-left-me-and-i-cut-my-hand-cos-i-cant-live-without-him.


bullshit. i'd love to help these depressing people but it really gets on my nerves when they wish to die just because of 1 small set back in life.

im hated by many, many disliked my personality.
for those haters out there...i made a small video during my free time...its titled "Best Friends" but i titled it 'stupid video' with regards to later parts of this year 2007.

the song Best Friends -The GazettE is dedicated to the good memories when you people(from class 5C Manjusri) were still nice to me in the earlier parts of 2007. i admit my attitude was shit as well..but heck.

No comments: