Monday, November 5, 2007

ONE DOWN.

no wait, MANY DOWN(i'm lazy to count), 1 MORE TO GO.
FISH OFF IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY THAT IM A 1989 DOING MY O's, COS I BET YOU AIN'T GOT YOUR HONOUR.


so so so, if you DO understand english, I'm telling you now, don't tag my board again.
well if you don't...it'll be obvious :DDDDDDDD

this years birthday was normal...went to the movies...the only good thing was that...
waking up to my 18th birthday was nothing special...i expected myself to glow or something...but nothing happened .... :((((((((((((((((
what happened to my +11 Sphinx Armour...my +11 Chaos Staff...no shit , thats MU online. opps .


and this was what happened during the earlier moments of my battle with O's.
FIRST, THERE WAS THIS IN 'o6
THEN THE MUGGING.
then this...
and more ^^\/
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


i hope she doesn't kill me if she sees this...but does she even know i have a blog? O.O
in any case...my 17th birthday was still the best ...

owell... ((((((((: its gonna be photos and more photos ... reminiscing on my past .
some lil "fun" at toys "r" us

the beautiful memories .
and how could i ever have forgotten this? the day we went back to request for another year in the freaking school .


well im lazy so all i did was to upload photos ...x'mas round the corner :DDDD

No comments: