Sunday, November 18, 2007

it seems like i haven't been blogging for such a long long time.

anyway,

TPRAWKS.

im not sure how my peers are gonna respond to this. some of them actually disliked TP, for whatever reason i don't know...perhaps they hate it just because they're in it.
who cares man ...as long as i can study there, i'd be happy with just about everything.

realised that i haven't been blogging AND...to make her happy, decided to post something (: nar, don't sad le hor.


really fun, although didn't really much enjoyed the ELF segment. hot, sticky and i hate boring team building games.
the first 2 games, the cat find mouse, parachute game, was actually a pre-plankwalking preparation. it was to prepare us so that we can listen and follow instructions during the plank walking as a group.


the only dissapointing thing was that, YELLOW group did not get to visit the design school. thats the only thing i was so upset about.

anyway, a big shout out to all who saw me, looked at me, talked to me, in the same group as me, laughed with me, laughed at me .
thanks for taking time to do all those stuffs especially lou, edric and ah yi .
you people are great leaders as well as entertainers. cheers to y
ou all.


coming back today, ellsie organized a bowling outing...sorry but, no photos...was simply too lazy and suffering from a blister on my right thumb and index finger...didn't bowl well, didn't even managed to break a pathethic 100. zZZ

sent dory home after that. not sure how the rest actually look upon this gesture as what lah...but really do hope they won't tease or do anything embarrassing towards us.

i think i've given up on nuffnang...haha don't really care if i get any viewers..as long as there are a few loyal readers and a V.I.P (: reader, i'll be happy ...

meanwhile, if any rawkers are to visit my blog, please please do tag and leave behind some contacts although the % of you people knowing that my blog exist is only a meer 1%...lolx



cheers all.


No comments: