Sunday, April 13, 2008

more reminiscing. since i'm in a good mood, i guess i'll take the opportunity to blog more.
i'm going to relive my past and let you all see who i am in the past.

YES i was an ah beng wannabe. camwhoring in the past compared to now are so different, considering the quality of phone cameras and availabilty of digital cameras nowdays ... ah. ha. ha.



this picture was taken when i first got a camera phone. dam long ago~



during the sec 4 holidays where i went and dyed my hair. delinquent days.


i actually find this photo of me with ting xuan to be the best of all, even better compared to my current collection of photos...owell. miss the old days though. MOVE ON~

let see...digging thru my old folders...



the day when i absented myself from school for the first time. haha~



my old workplace during christmas. wearing a santa hat XD



more of those working days~


i guess thats all for now, off to eat my dinner and head down for gym.

(:


No comments: