Tuesday, April 22, 2008


went out to help dad today. dad needed to go for a haircut so he dropped me at bras basah complex as i needed to get my books from popular. half way i met weixiang and woops, he remembered that he still owed me 20 bucks...so i had an extra 20 bucks in my pocket to spend on something :D

first, went to popular and got my books. after that, went to swee lee. checked out the drumsticks...apparently, they don't sell any zildjians (or it could have been me not double checking if there were any other shelves.) too bad, all they had were Tama, vic firth and some dave weckl signature models...hmm so i went with a vic firth 7A. its my first time trying out a vic firth and it feels kinda good. bound to give solid strokes (:



went to macs to get something to eat. seriously, i've been eating quite alot these days. but sadly, i haven't been gaining any weight at all. i want to get fat. AHHH.



sometimes, i wonder if i bore people =\


No comments: