Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dad got me a drink during a refuel at the petrol station, coincidentally, it was my favourite type of coffee. thanks dad!





back from deliveries, back from trying to reserve a job slot for vicky. i messaged him before but he hasn't replied as of now. maybe hes busy or something else, no matter.

darling seems to have a major msn failure...trying to upload an alternate installer for her to download since the current new version installer is like bullshit and having loads of problems. lol

dad got me a new duo core desktop...actually, for both my mom and I to use. he wants something which my mom can use and entertain herself when i'm going to be away for national service. thats sweet and loving of him eh? haha



so after that, we went for dinner at circuit, just around my house.

behold, the tower of Babel.



weeks before, i wanted to blog about taking care of studio equipments which obviously does not belong to you. thieving musicians have always tried to "kapo" stuffs and equips from the studios, screw, drum keys, microphones, wires and almost everything you can find from an average jamming studio.

so here, we have the drumset from L Cube's Executive Room. from far, the drumset looks fine to me but upon close inspection, look at the terrible damage caused by inconsiderate users.



heart pain.

i know its not my property but just looking at it, makes me feel pissed off. there was supposed to me a wingnut, tension rod and a cymbal felt washer, taken by some asshole, obviously.

man it just pisses me off. zzz.


No comments: