Sunday, July 27, 2008

what goes into your heart, stays there.

sitting in front of the computer, waiting for darling. shes still snoring away...haha.

lately i've been agitated easily. in games especially. for your info, i wasn't giving excuses (much as you like to think i was just 'excusing' myself for making 'excuses') but talk about making excuses, i have all the right to do so till you totally own me flat in the face. yes, i am annoyed. seriously, annoyed.

its just a game, i told myself. looking at the mirror, i can only laugh at myself for getting angry over such a trivial matter.

darling went emo again last night. sometimes, when you come across stuffs that was from your past, your heart aches. you feel stupid, you feel heartbroken and then you feel the utter uselessness when you were in his arms. to sum it all, you feel disgusted.

but all is in the past, your heart pains when you see your happiness, going about happily, undaunted by your presence while you stood there staring at him and wondering why he ever did that to you.

maybe my exes have seen me outside enjoying the bliss of ignorance in the company of my friends. maybe they have suffered as well. i have seen my exes behaving the same too (and knowing the private stuffs is even worse). my heart pains, but i told myself, move on.

generally, this sums up my thoughts for the day. kaiwen, no hard feelings.
its been a rather moody month, trying to keep it all in. wondering how long i can last~

happy 3rd month my dear! (:

No comments: