Monday, July 21, 2008

don't worry, its just a parody.

somethings wrong with my tagboard but nevermind.

this is effing hilarious. i'm not even making this big and she, as i've always thought to be, one lonely attention seeker.

go on, chilly. since you want to make this big, thanks for 'warning' my gf about the potential threat for being with me. thanks for telling others and warning my ex girlfriends the same, and harping on it till now.

but lo, we think you're an annoyance. we've been together for 3 months and we're very happy, no thanks to the criticisms about me you told her. thanks again, but no thanks because the both of us are very happy right now. i should present you with an award as well, for leaking info to almost everyone, till even the troll knew bout my personal affairs. the others knew only the surface but they did keep quiet because it does not concern them and they can't be bothered as well.

why don't you do the same as well? mind your own business and stop caring/butting into other peoples private affairs?

you've stopped talking to her for a month already. but chill, chilly. just because its a month ago, that doesn't mean i will be VERY happy and just keep quiet when the conclusion of your acts starts ruining my mood.

and i don't hate you. i'm just very, very annoyed and angry of what you did and what you are trying to do currently.

make this big, post on the stupid forum, paint your house with "PEAR IS A SUCKER" or maybe start a revolution to put me down. just....just leave everyone alone.

No comments: