Sunday, July 13, 2008

i wonder how long i can last without sleep. the computer clock shows 1.42 am, my phone shows 3.49. trained with teamCOD4.

before that, met my gf and brought her to kimhoes bbq. kimhoes gf to be precise. not alot of people turned up (much to my surprise). but as usual, i don't camwhore (so stop refering me as a camwhorer gay) ah fgs.


kesh seems to be emo still, wonder when he'll recover. i guess too much stuffs have happened between him and neo. i don't even know bout it till kesh and neo both told me.

so i went, mhhm. how are we to resolve this? we already have another plan set into motion.
what to do. whats next. argh.

random thoughts, inconsiderate people, people yapping when they're the ones who are inconsiderate and fools. i can't be bothered with them. most of the time, i'd stand thruout my journey on public transport. if theres ever a seat, it'll most prolly be when the carriage is almost empty. people who pretend to be gracious when they're not?


ridiculous.

No comments: