Sunday, July 1, 2007

went for grandmas birthday today :DDDDDD














caught them off guard ~haha
didn't really have the appetite to eat at all. lol was msging baby all the way. then came sharks fin and after that talked to my cousins...forgot to reply her...haha :x

got the 2 baos~














was bored so i made this~
GAZETTE.














there wasn't enough space for "the" and with my cousin blowing it away everytime i tried to take picture. haha
and can you believe it? this WAS supposed to be the birthday cake.














and heres my share....hahaha














sadly, the butterfly wasn't edible. lol

you haven't replied me since then
~ >.< msn too~

1 comment:

Country Pumpkin said...

Hello Pearson, i hope you read this too. Wanted to email you but cannot find any email address or friendster account that I can actually send a direct message to.

Wow, you sure have grown up, judging from the pics in your blog! Surprised that you would be moving away. Far from this place or near here? or maybe out of this country?

Anyway, wish you all the best in life! And your sisters too! All of us have all grown up now, but I would remember the short periods of playtime in our childhood days.

Thanks for informing me that you would be moving. Who knows, maybe someday we would see one another outside?

I shall leave my email here: twe30tybird@yahoo.com.sg for you and your sisters.